It is hard to believe that Kaleos will be two tomorrow! He is getting his last bottom tooth in and has not been feeling real well. He is totally into Stars Wars now, so is Brooke...he is "Luke" and she is "Leia" and Banner is baby "Yoda"! We were leaving for the dining hall yesterday and Kale had about 6 toys in his hand, it was hilarious- he loves to play, play, play. He is not too thrilled when we take away his toys when it is time to eat. Maybe that is how he keeps his slim figure, that and a very speedy metabolism. Wish I had one!:) Still fighting off that baby weight...although a fitness trainer we met at a restaurant told me I looked great for having a 3 month old...I was flattered, Adam said he was flirting with me- AHH! I can be so naive sometimes.
We are having a "Cars" themed birthday party in the game room for Kale tonight...Adam is opening up the climbing tower for the bigger kids and adults who want to climb. We will have 4 highchairs and a tarp down there for the little ones....Kale, John, Chloe, and Nathaniel.
We are excited to head to warm Phoenix this weekend. We are staying with Neumanns and on Sunday night we are seeing Mary's band, "High Places" perform in Phoenix too...then Mary and Rob are heading up to Prescott for the day. Wednesday Adam's mom is coming for a visit and to meet Banner. Can't believe Banner is almost 4 months old!
Camp's "Scrapbook Escape" weekend is coming up, please be in prayer for the reatreat and for the 17 ladies attending. It is my prayer that it is a refreshing time where we all draw closer to the LORD and one another as well.
The leaves are starting to change here, Brooke just made a little pile outside the office. Nothing like Michigan fall beauty, but we'll take what we can get. Swimming in Phoenix in October might make up for it just a little bit!:)
3 comments:
Gee, Caleb's only 15 months and we are dealing with tantrums and teeth! We have had a few "fight of the wills" these last few weeks. It has given me a glimps of how strong willed he is (and how much he is JUST LIKE ME!) UGH, some days I wonder if I will make it through! :) Good to know you did it with Brooke so it is possible :)
Love you and miss you!
A very Happy Birthday to Kale! My Charlie turns two on Oct. 13th! I didn't realize they had such a close Birthday!
Your Friend,
Beth
Adam's just jealous ;-)
Wow. I miss you guys. Jan 1!!!
Post a Comment