Quick update- Still waiting...but learning to worship and relax in the waiting too. We've had some great times reconnecting with family and friends and are looking forward to our Super Bowl Party too- go Cardinals (shout out to our peeps in Arizona)! Thank you to all of you who have called, e-mailed, prayed and encouraged us. We are so grateful.
Still not sick of the snow yet. Kale (our Arizona boy) does NOT like playing in the snow- too cold for our little golden boy! Banner has been waking up at 5am again, ugg. My wonderful husband got up with him in the wee hours of the morning and they bonded for hours. Brooke is quite the expert at "Disney Princess" memory- so sad how NOT good at it I am. Can I blame it on being the mother of 3?! Have a great weekend.:)
2 comments:
A promise: as you wait upon the Lord, He will renew your strength. Just keep waiting. Just keep waiting. What do we do? We waiiit...
sorry, I love Dory.
Katie, I was surprised when I was there at how good Brooke was at it too(and my mind is MUCH older) You make me not feel so bad! HUGS! Mom
Post a Comment