Monday, May 4, 2009

Smiling so hard my face got a workout

So Sunday night we were at Kristin's for a little celebration for Renee graduating from U of M, and my darling daughter, and Kale too, decided to do a performance for some of us-- we stood on the deck and they were on the big lawn (a perfect stage) in front of the lake.
Oh my, I wish I would have had a video camera...they started off with an original called, "The Duck Song", then Brooke did another original, "Are you Happy in the sky?" Then they did a medly from "Mamma Mia", (Kale threw in bits of "Star Wars" here and then too), a song from "HSM2" and Brooke ended with "Annie". The facial expressions, dancing, and singing were so animated, enthusiastic, and really good! I was crying...from laughing- and so amused and proud too.
"I have a dream, a song to sing..."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love it! just like her mom. :-)