"I can feel it
just over the horizon
I can see it
a glimpse of what's to come
I can taste it
the promised joy's appearing
I know that in my heart that this is the hour
I can hear it
the sweet applause of Heaven
I breathe it in
the fragrance of Your grace
I'm amazed
that You've entrusted this to us
Finally, it's all coming into view
Waited so long for this to happen
And now that it's here I'm a little scared
but there comes a time where the waiting stops
and you take that step; faith-filled
Trusting You, that You'll see us through with all
that's coming into view
Take my hand, let's go
Let's embrace the unknown
Let's walk this out, not looking back
Trusting You
with all that's coming into view."
-kmr 11/30/10
2 comments:
Sweet. Thanks for sharing your gifts. Love you Sis. Jody
Sweet. Thanks for sharing your gifts. Love you Sis, Jody
Post a Comment