Hebrews 6:17-20a "In the same way God, desiring even more to show to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, interposed with an oath, in order that two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we may have strong encouragement, we who have fled for refuge in laying hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor to the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where Jesus has entered as a forerunner with us..."
1. He is hope.
2. He gives hope
3. He becomes our hope
4. We are to share His hope
I confess I struggle with #4...why don't I share His hope, His truth, more? Why do I fear man and possible rejection from them...shouldn't I delight to give/show/tell others of this everlasting Hope found in Him? The hope of forgiveness, salvation, restoration, abundant life here and in eternity.,
I have caught glimpses of what it is like to share hope, and it is beautiful. Why don't I do it more...more than glimpses... I want to do it more. The world needs us to share it, we need to share it- we are changed in the process.
May we know You are true hope Lord, thank You that you give hope. Thank You that are our hope, help us to share Your hope each today as a gift to You and others.
No comments:
Post a Comment