I am linking up with the Nester for her Favorite Things Party (gifts under $15). Here are a few of my favorite things...
Still one of my favorite books, outside of the Bible or course. Ann Voskamp speaks straight to the heart in this challenging and beautiful book on gratefulness and thanksgiving. God has used this book to change my perspective and help me grow in many ways. Click on the link above the image to order from Christian Book Distributors; currently they are selling it for only $7.99. I bought this book for 3 of my girlfriends this year.
Chocola Tea (Loose Leaf Tea)
You can order Chocola Tea's loose leaf tea online (click on the link above the image). One of my favorites is Princess Sarah (their own special blend of peppermint and licorice- herbal tea). It sells for $2.85 an ounce. I am currently enjoying a green tea blend from them, Green Christmas. They also have individual tea bags/filters so you can enjoy a cup of loose leaf tea without making a whole pot; genius. Can you tell I like tea?! They also sell Rooibos tea, Cream Caramel is one of my favorites. It also sells for $2.85 an ounce as well.
Some of my friends (homeschool moms) told me about this site (Paperback Swap). It is a wonderful way to get rid of books you no longer want or need and get some that you do. You have to post 10 books to set up an account, and then as people request your books and you mail them out (at book rate) you receive credits to order books of your own (for free). I have received numerous books this way and it has been so fun; easy and affordable (you only pay shipping on the books you send out and nothing for the books you receive). Just checked my e-mail and I have another book request waiting, yeah more free books! Would you mind mentioning my name as a referral when you sign up? It is free to sign-up and if no one from your address has joined this site before you get two free book credits. Win, win!
Tiny Prints (Cards)
I have enjoyed ordering from Tiny Prints this year. They have creative and quality products (cards, invitations, stationary, etc.). I ordered some of our Christmas cards from them this year and was very pleased with them. I also ordered a set of cards for a gift too. The card above starts at $2.39 each (if you order 10) and keeps going down the more you order. They offer numerous on-going discounts as well. If you order today (Monday, Dec. 17h) you can save 15%-20% on your holiday orders with code: dec20sw
Well, there you have it...5 of my favorite products from 2012. I hope this post helps you with any last minute shopping you have for Christmas or any gifts you may need in 2013. Of course the greatest gifts are not things, but relationships and investing in the lives of those around you. I am thankful for the priceless gift of Christ and how He is the gift that keeps giving, never breaks, and is just what we need and want; in Him is true purpose, fulfillment and salvation.
2 Corinthians 9:6-15 "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" (vs. 15)


No comments:
Post a Comment