"I will worship while I'm waiting"...I don't think I've been doing a great job of deeply worshiping while I'm waiting, so I am going to ask God to help me to do that. We are in the process of waiting for a birthmom to choose us, praying for God's timing...we know He knows what's best; but it is hard to wait.
We had a meeting with other waiting families the other night, and it was such a blessing to see them and meet them. I think it will make it a bit easier if we'd don't get picked now, knowing that the baby will go to one of those families. It has been an emotional couple of weeks.
We started school so that is keeping us busy and the finished cd's arrived on Thursday too! Sometimes I just go sit up in the rocking chair in the nursery and rock and pray for our baby; aching to hold the baby and bring them home.
Our family had another garage sale for us and it went really well- we are so grateful for the outpouring of support. This little one is so loved already! Adam and I have had fun picking out names for this baby. We are pretty set on a girl's name and have a running list of boy's names too.
We celebrated the arrival of a new nephew- he is quite the handsome little miracle and it is such a joy to see our bro and sis-in-law experiencing this incredible blessing. We miss him so and can't wait to hold him again.
Our garden did pretty well this year, it has been really fun to bring in the harvest and freeze things for the winter. My sisters were in town and we had fun going out and being together. Little sis's next CD is coming out in October- I got to hear it and it is lots of fun- dance party type songs that we had fun jamming too with the kiddos.
Well, that's about it for a brief update. Hope you are enjoying the end of the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment